Saturday, 27 July 2013

I'm OFF I'm OFF

OH how awful of me, it's been a billion years (11 months) since I wrote anything on here. I became sidetracked with life and .. well you know what it's like.
In my defense I went abroad to Asia to work as a News presenter for Fashion One for 6 months (check out my old show here). 
I think I must have the travel bug though as I've been contracted to travel Europe for almost two months, covering the major capital cities.
So this leads me to my current situation. On a balcony in Bulgaria looking out across a lovely evening sunset across the city.
Not gonna lie, I feel a touch daunted for the months to come. New cities, new place every night, close crew... but hey, another adventure to add to the growing rollercoaster that has become my life. 

Lets see what day one shooting brings.. 



 
 

4 comments:

  1. So glad things are going so very well for you, Hetti!

    Beauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...