Friday, 14 September 2012

A day out with 'The london Model'

If I'm honest, Danni and I woke up yesterday completely hungover from a night out at Soho House having polished off way too many lychee martinis (which are insanly awesome btw).
It was almost 2 o'clock by the time we left the flat, but my did we have a lot to fit in. 
I thought I'd stalk her a little..


The first stop was Parsons Green tube.
As we were late getting up and out,, we thought it best to bring the lovely Bobo along for an adventure across London.
She loves the tube and settled in straight away, lapping up attention and milking every moment.


We're both having a little Fire Trap fetish at the moment but here's what she's wearing.
Top: Fire Trap
Skirt: Firetrap
Boots: Zara
Bag:: knomo



We headed to a hair casting, as you can tell, she rocks a pretty rad style.
The stylist played around a little and did the usual casting shot. They were talking contracts by the end so I think she's a sure thing for this one.





We bumped into some friends before heading to Chelsea for... more hair things; Bobo enjoying every moment of it.









No I wasn't kidding.
Danni's style is so unique that EVERYone wants a piece of her hair. This time it was just a few touch ups for a shoot next week.
I'm not sure if it was Danni or Bobo that enjoyed the hairdressers more. I mean come on, there were endless amounts of oo's and ahh's for Bobo all afternnon.




 We spent the evening watching meaningless tv and munching. By this point we were both ready to crash.
Make sure you check out Danni's Tumblr http://thelondonmodel.tumblr.com/. I think you'll find it a VERY interesting distraction from your day.

11 comments:

  1. I love this post. You should do stuff like this more often. Where does Danni get her hair done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sort of dog is Bobo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Parsons Green stop all too well... (a former special someone used to live there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog henrietta, but you need to post more often! I keep stalking you but there are no new posts, i started my own lifestryle blog recently and would love to hear ur opinion on it: www.nomadicdiary.com
    keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ηello this is kіnda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs uѕe WYSIWYG еdіtorѕ
    or іf you have to manually code with ΗTML.
    Ι'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    My blog post what is a nootropic
    Here is my site :: how to improve cognitive function

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing style dear !!!

    Follow each other ? Just check my blog if y want !! ;)

    www.fashionblogtwenty.blogspot.com

    Kisses Giwtou

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You already know, many persons are looking round for this information, you
    can help them greatly.

    Take a look at my web site ... bmi calculator For females

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very gooԁ post. I abѕolutely love this
    site. Keep іt up!

    My blog make money buying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful bеat ! I wish to appгеntiсe whіle you amend уour site,
    hоw can i subscribe for a weblog wеbsitе?
    Τhe aсcount helpeԁ me a aρpliсаble deal.
    I had been a little bit familiaг of this yοur broаdcast providеd shіny clеaг
    concept

    my wеb-site: dallas seo consultant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: search engine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...