Thursday, 16 August 2012

Olympics/TENNIS!

Ah,I have not blogged in a gazillion years so have no idea where to start. Well that's a slight exaggeration, I already have photos ready to upload.
Olympics...
Firstly it has been the most incredible few weeks having the entire Earth (Earth is word not utilised quite enough) of supreme athletes on my doorstep. The atmosphere in London has completely changed and I hope the jubilant spirit does not leave now that the time has passed.
My sister and I were fortunate enough to get front row tickets and watched Andy Murray and Laura Robson through to their gold medal match.










Being an avid tennis lover, it was the most perfect day.
Ambiance.
Pimms
Team GB through.
Sister.
Even stole an olympic tennis ball from Maria Sharapova's warm up - absolute class!




1 comment:

  1. Great event; you're lucky that you got to go there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...