Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sunday afternoon Golf

You know that point of the weekend that's usually forgotten to actual movement, the old Sunday afternoon delight?
Usually any strength has been used up by midmorning and the only thoughts running through ones mind is what you can possibly be bothered to throw together for supper. 
Well today I though, NO, I shan't let a perfectly great evening escape me.
Twenty minutes later I found myself with the boy casually teeing up for some light entertainment and a little exercise at our local driving range. 








I wasn't quite as terrible as I feared and managed to make contact with the ball on most occasions.
This, I've learned, is an incredibly satisfying feeling. 









There's also something oddly relaxing about the entire experience.
I'm not sure if it was the sight of all that green space (I live in London forgive me) or just doing something different and having a little giggle. 






Heck with pink balls up for sale, I'll definitely be back!

2 comments:

  1. How can you make golf seem glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. I've never played golf and think I would be sooo bad at it . I kinda want to try it now though :)/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...