Friday, 8 June 2012

London Graduate Fashion Show

Yesterday I was working on the De Montfort University, Graduate Fashion show  and what a rather naked day it turned out to be!
I completely forgot it was lingerie and so ended up on the catwalk in bits of string to cover my body – hence the lack of photos in this blog.










Whilst I didn’t feel 100% comfortable in the outfits, there is such a tremendous buzz from doing a show of this kind and feel blessed to have such experiences in my life.
With over twenty models and 8 outfits each, changes back stage were hectic and all dignity was thrown to the wind as up to three dressers helped clip bras to my chest, adjust my thong and fiddle with suspenders.









Some snaps of the less revealing outfits... 










Whilst the show was great, I feel much more at ease in my cheesy toothpaste commercials or on set of Made in Chelsea.
Hopefully it’s my last show for a while, however with me, I never know what next week will bring.
Until next time... xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. Yayy my makeup kit! Great Show x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw some of your tweets about feeling self conscious at this show, and just wanted to say you have a perfect figure. i would hate to see you any thinner, you look healthily slim, toned and glowing! i wish more models could wear clothes as well as you, rather than looking like a hanger. you're a great role model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine that presenting lingerie in front of a bunch of strangers must feel slightly awkward... You look great though and I admire you for having taken on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for modelling my outfits, you looked stunning
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the admin of this websitе is ωorking,
    no uncertainty ѵeгy ѕhогtly it will be well-known, duе tο its
    feature contents.

    Review my blog post; crear facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm it аррearѕ like your blog ate my first сοmment (іt was supeг long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying yоur blog.
    I as well am an asρiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'd
    dеfinitely appreciate it.

    Feel freе tο surf to mу blog post .
    .. facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  8. The car's pc operates a sequence of plan checks and screens the motor. It almost defeats the objective of getting online.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: www.dn.npu.edu.ua

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...