Thursday, 21 June 2012

Gorging on Roses

When people hear me say I’m a model they get this weird look on their face that’s pretty hard to describe.
I think it’s partially to do with the fact that I don’t look anorexic... size ten ladies!
But it’s also this general bemusement at to what a model actually does and believe me, it’s varied!
Last week I spent four hours of my life eating roses.
And no before you ask, not the chocolate I’m talking actual rose petals here.
I almost thought they were kidding, however ten minutes after arrival I was sat at a gothic table with a knife and fork in my hand.
Yes rose petals taste like absolute shit; no they should never be eaten, nor in such large quantities as I had to endure.
It was a music video so I literally had to continually shovel petals into my mouth to the point of gagging over and over again from different camera angles.
I had a bin next to me between takes to try and spit out as much petal residue as possible.
This was followed by an abnormal amount of purple spit.
Hey, all in a days work!










2 comments:

  1. Well done, Be it will look really good on tape. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm a recovering anorexic and i'd be more than happy with your figure- all models should be a size 8/10!

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...