Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Million Pound Fringe

Hello Hello, I’m back.
I had to disable my site for a while due to conflicting interests but I swear all will be revealed shortly!
In the time we’ve been apart, I’ve cut a fringe.
Is it as awful as most boys think it is?


Today I was draped in over 1.5 million pounds worth of Jewellery for a ladies luncheon charity event at the Dorchester hotel.
I felt like a princess all morning wearing jewellery that I could never afford in this lifetime.




I wore a Calvin Klein dress paired with classis black Louboutins, sadly I don’t have many pictures of the stunning jewellery, security was intense.




Yes I regret cutting my fringe already... 



15 comments:

  1. Don't regret it - you look lovely! Plus, it will grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Very Hepburn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no the fringe looks lovely! I agree with Rose, very Audrey.
    LV x
    lv-inlovewith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fringes are in... Don't change it and don't listen to boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since when did boys opinions matter... fringe looks gorgeous and you pull it off amazingly x


    www.lustinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm I think it's a nice change but maybe better before...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great with the fringe!

    By the way, I am your latest follower. I found you through The Londoner. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a nice smile! Even with bangs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up, its good piece of writing about media print, we all know media is a wonderful source of data.

    My site premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for another fantastic post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such
    info.

    Here is my web site cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete
  12. At this time it looks like Drupal is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


    My homepage :: Nike Air Max Classic BW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...