Thursday, 19 April 2012

Tesco Totterings

So yesterday was an interesting one.
I was sent to shoot for the new Tesco facebook page and mobile app; oh how the modelling industry is keen to keep up with new technologies.
Unknowing to me before hand, it was to be a film not stills and I had to play charades!

“Eek” was certainly my initial thought. 



Hair and makeup always makes me feel confident though.
Especially wearing the gorgeous lipstick personally made by my makeup artist Emily Rose (all organic!). 




Not going to lie, it was a tad awkward at first mimicking things in a “not too obvious way” to a 20 person film crew but after a couple of takes, I eased into it and it became quite fun.
Later in the day I had to film another sequence except this time I was not alone.
Actress ‘Lulu’ and I were on the same charades team and acting out shopping.

"Ha" I laughed at the time, "I'm pretty sure i can do that well!".
It was much easier and funnier to play charades with someone else and quite flatteringly, the production team asked us to do it a few more times than required as we made them laugh so much! 





We filmed out at Denmark studios, which doesn't have a tube stop - translation = middle of nowhere.
The nearest over ground is Grange Park and it is genuinely a rather quaint place, appreciated only after you get over the hassle of getting there.  









I wonder what next week will bring . . .






10 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for next week's blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty weird that you don't get told what you're doing until you get there. Unless you're making it up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,

      I would have thought the same until I started working in the industry. It never fails to baffle me how late they get the models/actors in and they very rarely give me any details about what I'm going to actually do that day!

      Sounds insane, but this is the life I have chosen.

      Thanks for your comment,

      Henrietta

      Delete
  4. Rebecca Roberts20 April 2012 at 08:41

    Looking forward to seeing the facebook page, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your life looks sooo intersting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled across your blog and i like it, its simple and effortless... my kinda style haha ;)

    www.DannyKelly.Blogspot.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay listen - I'm on your blog but you also appear to be on my television! Could this be?! Incredulous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yes. Made in Chelsea has been such a great experience! X

      Delete
  8. How tough and full of life you are! I am both surprised at the last minute surprises you get at work and amazed by the way you receive those surprises. I didn't know modelling is such a challenging job. I would just groan, sulk and get annoyed. But it seems you are invincible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...