Friday, 16 March 2012

23!


It was my 23rd birthday yesterday and may I just say, one of the best ever! .... or at least since I used to play stuck in the mud in my back yard.
Too often once you reach a certain age, the silliness, the joy and excitement leaves the occasion. Luckily I have some ridiculous friends who were able to bring it back. 



My day started with a call from the agent asking to attend a sports casting.
These are my favourite kinds as not only do I feel confident in the clothing but they also ask you to do ridiculous things such as push ups, dance poses and squats.



Such a gorgeous ride in to central. 

After that it was time for sushi in the park, yoga poses/handstands in front of Buckingham Palace and making friends with squirrels.
For a long while we amused ourselves playing hammer throw, javelin, volleyball and tennis; all of which without any equipment, obvs.
Yes the park was heavily crowded at the time.
Yes we looked like we were on drugs.








Later I went for dinner with my boyfriend James, my younger sister Penny and her boyfriend Matt.
We went to a place called Bill’s in Covent Garden.
Whilst it is in a rather grand location, I loved the relaxed vibe to the place, the friendly staff and simple menu.






Next it was off to the bowling alley in Russell Square that looked rather Will Ferrell/Anchor man sleaze.
Upon bowling Penny and I quickly realised we were useless.
This was not helped by the boys both bowling a strike on their first attempt.








So that was how I spent my birthday.
Full of laughter, food and silly activities what more can you ask for?
And it’s not over yet... going to the Box with some close gf’s tonight!  





6 comments:

  1. Awww it sounds like you had a fantastic birthday!! Happy late birthday from me! Also, you and your sister look so alike!! :)

    Gem x
    www.feminine-edge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! Looks like the perfect day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos!!!happy birthday!!!!!thanks for your sweet words and hope u'll come visit me more often!

    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/
    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/
    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bills is the best! You have to go for brekkie! I havent been to the covent garden one though, so maybe not as good as the original one in Sussex! But who know's?!?1

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...