Tuesday, 7 February 2012

V.I.P

Today I worked on the up and coming show V.I.P at the famous Elstree Film & Television Studios.
And no before you ask, I am not referring to that sitcom a few of you may remember from the turn of the millennium featuring Pamela Anderson as a bodyguard (yes I did used to watch it).




It was an early start to the day with a 7am call time meaning a 5am alarm time and me arriving in hair and makeup looking anything like my so called desirable character – the sexy nurse.





The plot today was featured around central protagonist and impressionist Terry Mynott who is convincing the world to undertake laser eye surgery in order to see in 3D all the time – WITHOUT NEEDING 3D GLASSES!
It was a hilarious morning watching comedian Mynott strapped into a medical chair having fake seizures/giggling fits whilst undertaking surgery – obviously from a plastic beam machine.
Luckily it was already written into my part to smile like ‘a demented person’ throughout the procedure, otherwise I don’t think I could have contained myself.
It didn’t help that Mynott enjoyed staring at me during my close ups to try and put me off!




Make sure you watch out for the show early Spring on Channel 4

9 comments:

  1. Comments welcome people! Trying to sort out a 'like' button too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) Well done Hen! Love the name as well! very witty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, het, keep up the good work, finally! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress!!! Where can I buy one for a costume party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yes the sexy nursy dress. I too rather like it however it belongs to the costume department so you're just as lost as me on this one.
      Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. X

      Delete
  6. Cute dress. Love your blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pictures. So interesting to see the behind the scenes for stuff like this. I hope when I'm older to be doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! So cool that you do this for a living.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...